About Me

My photo
3 boyz and a little lady. ;) Living life in the fast lane of familyhood. Brent's currently at Gonzaga University in the Law program while I am home with the kidlets. We love our crazy life! Read up on our adventures!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bed, Couch, Toilet...... Bleah!


Well, Haslam Fans.... We apologize for the lack of updates from the north part of Logan City. Brent has been extremely busy with the preparations for taking the LSAT- and is FINALLY done with that. We find out around the 27th how he did, we both are pretty anxious to see his score. I, however, am a lot more optimistic than he. I can't wait to say "I told you so!" lol
As for myself, I have been quite the drain on Brent and my parents. I have been quite sick and they have all helped tremendously with Ashton while I have slept, sat and been in a continuous nauseous daze. Now that my medication has kicked in- I feel much better. Poor Ashton has been in the middle of a crazy mix. Thank goodness for great family, they have helped out a lot.
Now, if you are wondering what in the world I am talking about--- well, the big news is that we are PREGNANT! We are still very excited about child number two, even though it has been hard. I have come to realize that it could be much worse- and I DO have something to look forward to at the end of this. YAY! We truly are blessed. I have been told an approxamate due date of May 17th and have an appointment the 20th of this month that will tell us more accurately. We'll keep you posted!

Ashton's vocabulary is really expanding- he is such a smart kid. Whenever he hears the trains whistle near our house he says, "Wun, wun!" (Run, run) as he runs to the window... His main word though, is "Car". He is quite a big fan of Disney's "Cars". Who isn't?? He gets so excited no matter how many times he has seen it. "Oohhhhhhh!!! CAAARS!!!!!!!" There is never a dull moment with him around! We've told him that "Mom has a baby" pointing to my lower abdomen.... but he still insists it is in HIS stomach. Needless to say, he is a little too young to understand. He even thought it was in Grammy Nelson's back... lol. Yeah, a little too young!

No comments:

Followers