About Me

My photo
3 boyz and a little lady. ;) Living life in the fast lane of familyhood. Brent's currently at Gonzaga University in the Law program while I am home with the kidlets. We love our crazy life! Read up on our adventures!

Monday, April 21, 2008

What? That is NORMAL!?

So, yesterday, I realized that Ashton had a BLISTER on his gums. He has been teething off and on for about a month and a half... (Seems MUCH LONGER!) Yes, molars are the worst. :( I took him to a pediatric dentist here in the area (that thankfully takes Medicaid) and he said that it is actually quite normal to have those. He said that they are actually a sac of cells that help break down the gum bone to allow those first teeth trough. At times they surface before they rupture- looking like a blister. Who knew? Pretty soon here, our little 15 month old is going to have 10 full on bite ready teeth. Watch out!! :)

No comments:

Followers