So, eating breakfast this morning I noticed that my little unborn Brigham had the hiccups. "Awh, how cute!" Then I noticed that I was feeling just a tad nauseous. Nothing too surprising, just a little itty bitsy bit nauseous. Then before I could even think any other thought-- my stomach had efficiently decided it didn't like the cereal I was eating and it magically made it reappear in my bowl. COULD I NOT HAVE HAD SOME WARNING?!?! I MEAN, C'MON! It was the most random thing! Apparently I am not out of the woods as far as I had thought. Weird...Last week was an interesting one. So fun, but really quite hectic. We went up to Spokane with my dad to try and pick out a house. I was super excited at the prospect of finding a home --just like on HGTV, right? Nothing but great choices and zero stress... as if!!! I never knew that trying to find a home (two states away and in 3 days, no less) could be so stressful. At the last minute we found the absolute perfect home, sped through sending in an offer and rushed to the
airport. Even though everything was so speedy, it felt right. It's such a blessing to have the Lord's direction in our lives. We got a counter offer that night and countered back and then they accepted! Woo hoo!! You can see the house at www.johnlscott.com/37295. Hope ya like it! (Oh, and this picture isn't our new house-- it's the Spokane Temple, silly!)
airport. Even though everything was so speedy, it felt right. It's such a blessing to have the Lord's direction in our lives. We got a counter offer that night and countered back and then they accepted! Woo hoo!! You can see the house at www.johnlscott.com/37295. Hope ya like it! (Oh, and this picture isn't our new house-- it's the Spokane Temple, silly!)Brent defended his thesis last Wednesday and it went super well. He doesn't have to revise anything at all! They even suggested (well, "urged" is probably the more appropriate term) that he publish it! Great news, with a lot of weight off his shoulders! After this week Brent can breathe even more easy. He has two final papers due for separate classes. Poor guy- he has a lot to worry about! Graduating, moving, baby coming any time... Ack! ;) He is doing fine though, just a little stressed here and there. (I mean, who wouldn't be?!)
Ashton is just growing up too fast. Intellectually, that is... lol! He is still a puny kid, but just getting far too smart! We explain something to him once and the next time around, he reminds us what he learned. Its amazing! (See quotes for
more examples! :)Well, I had better go. It is almost noon and I have to still get dressed! Ha ha! Love you all, The Haslam Fam =)
No comments:
Post a Comment