About Me

My photo
3 boyz and a little lady. ;) Living life in the fast lane of familyhood. Brent's currently at Gonzaga University in the Law program while I am home with the kidlets. We love our crazy life! Read up on our adventures!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Holy Whirlwind of Events!!!

Well, its time to unleash the details... Drum roll please!!....................
We're going to Gonzaga University!!! Spokane, Washington here we come! But first things first... We have to get Brent graduated May 1st (no sweat), we have to get this little Brigham on his way (in about a month), and last but certainly NOT least- pack!!- after UNpacking a bunch of baby stuff from storage so we can use it for a month. Ha! Our deck is already full of totes that I have packed so we can have a little more room for little Brigham (and perhaps less stress in June). I know I won't be much help having a month old and a two-year-old to take care of! LOL Needless to say, things will be a little crazy in the next few months- but oh so exciting!!! We really are grateful for all that has happened to help us get to this point. It's amazing how the Lord leads you to where he wants you to be if you just step back and LET him. We truly have been blessed!!
And don't you worry, there are more prego pictures to come! lol Tootles!

No comments:

Followers