You can see the railing is a bit dirty where she would stand after digging in the muddy soil. (You can also tell that my so called flowers are completely fake... LOL! Eh, who cares, right?!) It was so fun to see a real nest being made- up close and personal. A real blessing to see Heavenly Father's every day miracles. Isn't nature so miraculous??No huge news on the baby front- just a few false labor pains and crazy things like that... :( Today would be the last day that I could have the baby and actually get out of the hospital in time to see Brent's graduation on Friday. We'll see how that goes. I would be really bummed if I couldn't be there to see him walk! I'm so proud of him- he has really worked super hard to make it here! The whole family (all our parents) say that it would be perfect for me to go into labor right after we all go out to dinner to celebrate the graduation. I'm perfectly fine with that except for one minute detail... my doctor goes out of town Friday afternoon until the 6th for a medical conference! Yikes! lol When I had Ashton, my doctor couldn't make it. I guess there is something to be said for consistency though, right?? lol I've learned that the Lord definitely has His own timing though. The past weekend I have really tried to do all I can to to have this baby- but to no avail! And no, I haven't tried caster oil (or whatever it's called)- YUCK! No thank you! Just long, hard walks and other various activities. Hey, I've gotten a lot done around the house! That is one plus! Ha ha.
Well, that is it for now folks. We have already planned to take the computer and camera to the hospital so we can post a beautiful baby pic as soon as we get a few minutes to do so. Yay for hospitals having Wi-fi!
Love you all!!!!
~The Haslams
No comments:
Post a Comment