About Me

My photo
3 boyz and a little lady. ;) Living life in the fast lane of familyhood. Brent's currently at Gonzaga University in the Law program while I am home with the kidlets. We love our crazy life! Read up on our adventures!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Once a month... a new goal. :)

Well, I have decided to start TRY to do this AT LEAST once a month so the grandparents get more of an in depth and visual update than normal. :) However, these pictures are most likely not new to most of the grandparents... Sorry, I'll have to remedie that situation at a later date.

Things have been pretty crazy around the Haslam house...

The first year of law school has proven to be super busy and a bit stressful for the Brentmyster. He comes home and doesn't even want to talk about school! Poor guy seriously looks wasted after a full day of studying his brain to mush. ;) I am so proud of him for w
orking so hard. Especially when he isn't having the best of times doing it!! Other than school, he (and I!) are into soccer like crazy up here in Washington. We love playing with our friends every Tuesday and Thursday. Now that it is getting colder, we play inside the Stake Center and all the kids play on the stage. Ashton loves it so far! Of course, anywhere "Evey" is, Ashton loves to be! (I'll explain that later... :D) Soccer also helps Brent and I get our exercise in that we both definitely need. It's great to have such a fun time with friends while exercising! Anyone want to join us? ;) I'm keeping super busy here at home too. If it's not one of the kids that needs tending to, its the other... if not one or the other, it's both of them.... and if not either, its a miracle! Between the kids and the housework that constantly needs to be done, its a wonder that I ever get dressed and ready for the day! ;) Its a wild and crazy life, but I love it. I wouldn't trade being home with my boys for anything in the world. Anything. The tender and sweet memories that are made every day are worth so much. Speaking of that... Ashton is getting so darn big. His vocabulary is just exploding! I honestly can't believe some of the things he says. However, other things Ashton says just sound like mush and are too difficult and hilarious to even TRY to pronounce! For instance: He has started to say his L's a little too much. He practically sticks out his tongue 2 inches to enunciate it- it's pretty humorous. Some of his L's are still pronounced like W's and most of his F's are S's. But hey, it's so darn cute I almost don't want to correct him! I don't know that I will ever try to make him say Brigham's name correctly. "Gigham" is much too cute. He'll just have to figure that one out on his own. ;) Ashton has made quite a few friends here in Spokane. We have great friends and fortunately, they have some kids that Ashton is convinced are pretty great too. One in particular is Eve. She is just a few months younger than Ashton and is such a doll. Literally, she looks like a little porcelain doll! They get along so well. It is abolutely adorable. He even prays for her at night! At times he will even pray for her parents as well. LOL- pretty cute. Potty training has been put on the back burner for now. Physically, he is spot on and ready to go... but emotionally, not so much. Apparently moving and having a new baby aren't the best thing in the world to do when approaching this potty training milestone. Oh well, we'll get it soon enough, right? It certainly isn't the end of the world (although every time I change one of his messy diapers, I am pretty convinced it is). ;) Brigham is also growing fast. His cute little hair is starting to grow ever so slightly. It is so blond you can hardly tell its there, but it sure is! I am almost obsessed with looking at it every day... I just love the platinum color Ashton had/ has. Too fun. Brigham has started to only wake up once during the night and boy am I SOOO happy! Hip! Hip! .... (this is where YOU say "Hooray!". . . . . . I'll wait. . . . . . . . ;)) After he eats the one time during the night, he often sleeps until 9 or 10. It is absolutely heaven. Although, Brent and I can't get over the "Is he ok?", "Should we check on him?" feelings quite yet. It's still so new to us. ;) Let's cross our fingers he keeps up the new trend so we CAN get used to it! :) He has also started laughing at our actions and not just when we tickle him. So cute. It can be at the silliest things but he just busts up, which in turn, makes us laugh as well. This is such a fun stage. He is such a cute little dude. What a fun little addition to our family. :)

Well, thanks for reading! Best be off. We love you all.
May the Lord be with you always, Kira Anne and the boyz.
Fore more pictures visit: www.facebook.com/kiradot

No comments:

Followers