Well,of course, I make a goal to do this darn thing once a month and what happens?? I don't to it for THREE MONTHS... Whatever. Out the window with that goal. Perhaps I should just say I'll do it when I can. Perhaps I should just post a few random pictures once and a while. I mean, really. Why do I have to feel like it is some monumental project to write a few measly things on a blog for y'all to see? It's not that big of a deal, really. Onward and Upward.
Things are going well here in good ol' Spokane. Gotta love the weak winter we are having. I LOVE not having snow. I'm actually surprised how much I do like it. I have missed being able to go sledding, sure! Although, not having to shovel, worry about slipping on ice, freeze my pants off, pay an enormous gas bill, etc. etc. makes up for it 10 fold. Ashton has even been able to go out and play on the swings and slide on occasion! Sweet bliss is a warm winter. ;)
Brent is back to slaving away all day every day (excluding Sundays) with his law school schtuff. I'm so proud of him. I don't know how he does it! He also is
I am at home with the kidlets and trying to get involved with things here and there. A friend of mine told me about a membership at the YMCA that she has and after looking into it, we decided it was a good idea for me as well. They have free childcare (Yipee!!!) and a great facility. I have already taken the boys swimming and worked out a few times as well. Ashton loves the "play place" and gets excited any time I mention it! Its such a nice outlet!
Ashton's vocabulary is exploding. He picks up on almost anything we mention ONCE to him... I have to be more careful not to say "Shut up!" instead of "No way!" when Brent tells me something cool. Ha ha! I am such a bad influence. :)
Brigham is now quite the mover. He loves to explore and it is so cute! Except, of course, when he wants to explore up the stairs... Definitely NEED to get a railing in so we can put up a gate. What happened to that being on the tippy top of our "to do" list?? Who knows. Brigham now has 2 beautiful stubs of teeth on his bottom gum line. We are expecting his top two teeth any day now. Stay tuned...
Here are some lovely pictures of lovely us. :)
Daddy and the boyz :)
Mommy and the boyz on the deck,
in our backyard
on a hammock, from Ecuador....
in a hole in the bottom of the sea.
No comments:
Post a Comment