Isn't Spring wonderful!? Having spent a lot of time outdoors, I can't help but think of how miraculous nature truly is. We have been blessed with a beautifully landscaped yard. In addition to watching these plants re-bud, we have planted seeds of many kinds. It has been so inspiring to watch them grow. Heavenly Father has such perfect creations. One example: tulips. (which I didn't even know we had! Wonderful surprise!!!) The big and beautiful leaves come up first, protecting the buds, and the green buds actually TURN color and open into beautiful tulips when ready! How COOL is that?! I have also been watching the trees outside my windows and noticing how miraculous they are as well. I am filled with awe when I think of the little buds that cover my trees actually become leaves! SO awesome. I just love the outdoors. ;) I could go on and on, but I will spare you! Ha ha! Here are a pic of our yard: I'll update more later tomorrow. Right now I only have one good picture uploaded to my computer. This is a crocus flower! One of our first flowers of the season!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment