About Me

My photo
3 boyz and a little lady. ;) Living life in the fast lane of familyhood. Brent's currently at Gonzaga University in the Law program while I am home with the kidlets. We love our crazy life! Read up on our adventures!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring is springing up everywhere!!! :)

Here are the pictures I promise a WEEK ago.... Apparently our Mac computer can only hold 20 gigabytes of photos...?  I couldn't download the last few pictures on my card (which were the ones that I wanted to upload to the blog) because we already had 19.9 gigs of photos.  Wierd.  So, finally, here we are!  The long awaited back yard pics! :)
SW corner of our yard


Standing to the left of the tree in previous picture, facing E.


West side of the yard



Barely North of the last picture 


Standing in the same spot as the last pic, just looking North. 


Standing on the porch looking SE.

Now for some artsy pictures I took.  I love taking pictures of flowers!!!






No comments:

Followers