SO... Have you heard about these mesh bags that you wash socks in? You know, the same type that you wash your delicates in, but bigger? Well, I saw and add for some about a month ago and thought it was a FABULOUS idea- I just hated the $10 price tag associated with EACH bag. So, back into the mental filing cabinet in went. Until I went to the supermarket about two weeks later when I was gathering some oranges in the produce section. I noticed a 3-pack of mesh produce bags for 1.99... "Reusable, washable produce bags" *Bing! Lightbulb moment!* I'll just use these bags instead!
After shopping I anxiously went home and wrote the names of my boys on two bags in permanent marker. Wa-Lah! Perfect sock bags! (Just make sure to tie them securely, or they'll open up in the wash.) No more lost socks, no more searching, no more stressing. Done and done. Ahhh... It feels so good to open the bag, match the socks and know what child it belongs to! You really should try it. :)
:) ~Kira
p.s. there is always the option of making your own too if you are super ambitious... Just a thought. ;)
After shopping I anxiously went home and wrote the names of my boys on two bags in permanent marker. Wa-Lah! Perfect sock bags! (Just make sure to tie them securely, or they'll open up in the wash.) No more lost socks, no more searching, no more stressing. Done and done. Ahhh... It feels so good to open the bag, match the socks and know what child it belongs to! You really should try it. :)
:) ~Kira
p.s. there is always the option of making your own too if you are super ambitious... Just a thought. ;)
1 comment:
you may need to buy me some and send them to me. Love the idea because I HATE dealing with socks. I actually have a basket of socks that need to be matched and it's been collecting socks for about 6 weeks now!
Post a Comment